Quality Analyst required with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
We are looking for Quality Analysts with a minimum of 1 to 2+ years of experience in software testing and project delivery to join our team. At Appradius, you will use the agile software testing approaches to ensure timely and quality delivery of work.
Your role and responsibilities
To be successful as a Quality Analyst, you should demonstrate strong attention to detail and have analytical and problem-solving abilities. The ideal candidate must be able to interpret and implement quality assurance standards and provide accurate and comprehensive feedback.
- Understanding, discussing, and providing inputs on the System Requirement.
- Creating test cases and executing them.
- Sharing timely feedback with the team to avoid any problem in the future.
- Documenting issues, scenarios and doing RCA.
- Doing API testing, Black-box testing, browser testing, regression testing, and sanity testing as required.
- Knowhow of bug tracking tools like JIRA, Mantis.
What makes you a great fit
- 2+ years of work experience in Software Quality Analysis.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care.
- Must be self-motivator and Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Must be able to effectively deal with stakeholders at all levels.
Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1.
- Enjoy flexible working hours between 10:00 AM to 9:30 PM.
- We follow proper productive techniques to ensure there are fewer phone calls or boring meetings, and of course zero blame game.
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance).
- An opportunity to learn new things every day.
Appradius builds robust solutions for clients in 10+ sectors including cybersecurity, education, healthcare, hospitality, insurance, transportation, logistics, Accounts which are making a positive impact in 5+ countries in the world.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
Apply for this job
Send your updated Resume to email@example.com