Engineering: Full-Stack Engineer in MERN stack
Full-stack engineers with a minimum of 2 to 3+ years of experience in MERN stack.
We are looking for Full-stack engineers with a minimum of 2 to 3+ years of exposure to MERN stack to join our team. At Appradius, you will use the latest software development languages, techniques, and approaches and work with a visionary team to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your role and responsibilities
- Creating solid back-end code with Node JS.
- Writing code in async-await architecture.
- Integrating REST APIs in front-end application using React JS
- Writing mongoose schema efficiently, can implement MRC architecture in express framework
- Should be able to manage states using Redux, Redux thunk/saga, Mobx.
- Should be comfortable in using both functional and class components in React.
- Must be familiar with popular React UI libraries like Material UI, Antd.
- Implement best practices and constantly learn new ways of keeping codebases up to date.
- AWS SDK hands-on experience, Firebase Services experience, Oauth 2.0 handling knowledge is best to have.
What makes you a great fit
- 2+ years of work experience with Node JS, Express JS, Mongo DB, and React JS.
- Good product thinking, which allows you to assess the requirements from the users’ standpoint.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- You care about the design and user experience of an application. The choice of third-party libraries should be elegant.
- You must respect the timeline of the deliverables and releases.
- Good knowledge and experience in AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Having knowledge in Typescript, GraphQL, NextJS, Socket.io is like a match made in heaven.
Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1.
- Enjoy flexible working hours between 10:00 AM to 9:30 PM.
- We follow proper productive techniques to ensure there are fewer phone calls or boring meetings, and of course zero blame game.
- We explore and learn new things together.
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance).
- An opportunity to learn new things every day.
Appradius builds robust solutions for clients in 10+ sectors including cybersecurity, education, healthcare, hospitality, insurance, transportation, logistics which are making a positive impact in 5+ countries in the world.. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
Apply for this job
Send your updated Resume to email@example.com