Let's grow together
Appradius is a 100% remote friendly distributed team. We want you to work properly without compromising family time.
Up to Date
We always encourage to explore and implement new technologies. Efficient coding, automation, new tech stacks, improved tactics is our core. Learn while working and be up to date.
5 Days a week
Quality of the work and delivery timeline only matters. Be sincere on weekdays and chill out on weekends.
You can choose flexible time as per your convenience, with 4-5 hours of overlapped time period with the teammates. We want you to be comfortable and at your peak to execute the best.
Engineering: Node JS Developer
Node JS developer required with 2-3 years of relevant experience
We are looking for Back-End engineers with a minimum of 2 to 3+ years of exposure to Node JS, Express JS, Mongo DB to join our team. At Appradius, you will use the latest software development languages, techniques, and approaches and work with a visionary team to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your role and responsibilities
- Creating solid back-end code with Node JS.
- Writing code in async-await architecture.
- Writing mongoose schema efficiently, can implement MRC architecture in express framework
- Should be able to handle complex JSON architecture.
- AWS SDK hands-on experience, Firebase Services experience, Oauth 2.0 handling knowledge is best to have.
What makes you a great fit
- Good product thinking, which allows you to assess the requirements from the users’ standpoint.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good knowledge and experience in AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Having knowledge in GraphQL, Socket.io is like a match made in heaven
Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1.
- Enjoy flexible working hours between 10:00 AM to 9:30 PM.
- We follow proper productive techniques to ensure there are fewer phone calls or boring meetings, and of course zero blame game.
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance).
- An opportunity to learn new things every day.
Appradius builds robust solutions for clients in 10+ sectors including cybersecurity, education, healthcare, hospitality, insurance, transportation, logistics which are making a positive impact in 5+ countries in the world.. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
Apply for this job
Send your updated Resume to email@example.com