App development for Brewery
The client is a leading brewer in Kenya since it began operations in 1922 near Nairobi.
What we did
- Android app development
- React Native
The client wanted to develop a mobile app which will help the customers to remain loyal to their brand by using gamification and engaged through content.
The beer enthusiastic
After Water, Beer is the most consumed drink in the world. In recent times many mobile applications are trying to gain attention and help beer enthusiasts with a wide range of offerings, like - find nearby craft breweries, keep track of the beers you like and create lists for later, get alerts when your favorite verified venues add new beers, beer journals, follow your friends and see what beers they're enjoying, etc.
The application features included -
- Content circulation newsfeed.
- Engagement on a content.
- Beer Brand awareness
- Reward Points for the users.
The dashboard shows the user curated content from the admin. The dashboard contains -
- Featured posts comes at top.
- The newsfeed is a cumulative data posted by fans and both admins.
- The brewery can launch campaigns, offers like a newsfeed itself and can make important ones featured.
- Clicking on an item goes into feed details page.
- Users can comment and can engage in conversations.
The app gave the brewery an unique way to promote their activities, engage the followers and increase the brand awareness and brand loyalty.
The company brews many brands including Tusker Lager which is the flagship brand, Tusker Malt Lager, Pilsner, White Cap, White Cap Light, Senator, Guinness, Allsopps and President Lager.
The gamification of target and points achieved, gave the app another dimension.