React JS development
React has a large number of resources and third-party libraries for state management, routing, and data fetching. React is also suitable to cross-platform development, where you intent on launching applications across a range of devices.
Advantages of using React
- React can be used with any framework like Backbone.js, Angular.js .
- Ensures fast rendering in high load applications.
- SEO friendly JS language as React js can be rendered in server side.
- Have strong community support.
Companies interested in outsourcing front-end development often opt to use React because of its widespread adoption throughout the industry.
Next JS development
Next JS is a popular framework to so server side rendering using React JS. The world’s leading companies like Netflix, Invision, Marvel, Trulia, Github, Docker, Hulu, Uber use and love Next.js. At Appradius we are using Next JS framework to create super fast load less websites.
Advantages of using Next
- With Next.js, server rendering React applications has never been easier.
- SEO friendly website.
- Ready for production, optimized for a smaller build size.
Node JS development
Node JS is a preferred technology for any product company that put stress on concurrency, speed and intensive data exchange such as video and chat engines, real-time tracking apps, online games and collaboration tools.
Advantages of using Node
- It uses the event loop principle, making extremely scalable for realtime apps.
- Node JS excels in real time applications because of WebSockets, ensures fast communications.
- Node JS uses an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model that makes it lightweight and efficient.
- Node JS’ package ecosystem, NPM, is the largest ecosystem of open source libraries in the world
Advantages of using Angular
- Angular js has improved design architecture and it makes further code maintenance easy
- Angular uses a declarative User Interface and helps in faster application building
- Ensures fast rendering in high load applications
Express JS development
Advantages of using Express
- Consistent Routing to modules.
- Sub routers.
- Consistent Middleware interface.
- Handling for things like postdata, session management, static file serving, etc.
- eTag support.
End of the day it is all about understanding your requirement, future planning and timeline. A good development team always looks into the future expansion plan and present requirement and balance between the two to ensure a quality output.