React SSR Website for ICA Group
ICA recognized as India's Best Vocational Training Institute* with an experience of having trained and placed students for the past 19 years. They have presence in 100+ cities across states and Union Territories.
What we did
- Website with React SSR
- Using headless technology
- UX and UI design
The Project brief
ICA wanted our help in designing their website focused on Indian Government projects. ICA wanted us to design and develop a website for their Government projects vertical for the National Skill Development Programs.
ICA is doing a fantastic job with the Indian Govt Skill verticle (NSDC) and needed our help to portray it.
- Showcase what ICA is doing for the NSDC projects with data.
- Show why businesses should hire candidates trained with ICA.
- Help students to understand, why they should choose ICA for the trainings.
- Present ICA in better way to the investors, students, clients, and officials.
- Design a website which stand apart among the similar businesses.
- Develop a SEO friendly loadless website.
Creating a design around data
We know data talks louder, but actually it talks properly when it is presented in it's best form. We created the whole design keeping it in mind and our engineering team did proper justice to it, helping the client present their effort and achievements properly to the right audience.
Using NEXT JS for the React SSR website
React JS as a front-end framework does an amazing job to render markup, making it a SEO friendly technology. A React SSR website loads much faster than any other website, so we used this amazing technology to build the website of ICA group.
Using headless CMS for faster data delivery
The headless architecture allows breakthrough user experiences, gives developers the great flexibility to innovate and helps site owners future-proof their builds by allowing them to refresh the design without re-implementing the whole CMS. We made sure our client have access to the latest tech to easily scale in future.